Skip to main content
Checklist of what makes a good infographic.
- Make sure you have a clear topic or story in mind before you start the infographic, This will make it easier to design then it would be if you were making it up as you go along.
- Keep the title concise and to the point. State exactly what it is about.
- Make sure the writing accompanying the infographic is reasonably short. It should be only trying to explain one keypoint.
- The writing should be no more that 200 words in length
- Are people able to say what is the central overarching point easily?
- Does it have a logical flow? Does one section lead into the next easily?
- Make sure all sources are cited.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.