Have a look online for some inspiration
Follow the brief / guidelines you have been given for your poster
- What are the size parameters?
- Orientation: should my poster be portrait or landscape?
- When is the submission deadline?
- Do I need to get my poster professionally printed or mounted?
Who is the intended audience?
- Think about what information you need to include to get your message across to your target audience
- Your poster should tell a story without having too much text
- Does the audience have any prior knowledge of the topic?
Think about including leaflets to accompany your poster and make sure that your contact details are on them so that any interested parties can take one with them if they want to.