We accept the final accepted peer-reviewed draft (or final draft where not peer-reviewed) of the following:
Researchers and staff are welcome to upload their own papers. Alternatively, the STÓR Administrator can add papers on your behalf - just email papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies of deposited works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
You are free:
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
· Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
· NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
· ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
· No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
· You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
· No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The full version of this license is available at:
Items may only be deposited by accredited members of DkIT and its research centres
Authors may only submit their own work for archiving
The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor
It is the responsibility of researchers who deposit items to provide full bibliographic details (such as authors, title, publisher, subject keywords)
Work can be submitted in any format. Word documents will be automatically converted to PDF. Papers may include unpublished pre-prints (not peer-reviewed), final peer-reviewed (post prints) and published versions. Papers will be individually tagged with their peer-review and publication status
Before items are published the Administrator will check eligibility of authors, valid layout and format, quality of the detail provided, and compliance with publisher’s policies. Items may be deposited at any time but will not be publicly visible until such matters have been checked
If there is a query regarding copyright violation, the relevant work will be removed while the matter is investigated
The DkIT STÓR Administrator will check the copyright agreements relating to all publications deposited before these are made publicly available, using the Sherpa Romeo database. If copyright agreements do not permit deposit, publications will not be made available in the repository
The majority of publishers permit authors to deposit some form of their publications in repositories. Signing a Copyright Transfer Agreement does not necessarily mean that an author does not have the right to deposit a paper in a repository. However, authors should read carefully any copyright transfer agreements they are asked to sign. Some publishers may offer the option to sign a License to Publish rather than a Copyright Transfer Agreement. This may permit the author to retain rights not offered if the CTA is signed. If a publisher’s agreement does not refer to the right to deposit articles in repositories (which may also be referred to as ‘eprint servers’) it may be possible to amend the agreement to explicitly refer to this
Note that most publishers only permit authors to deposit their author final version of publications and not the publisher PDF version. In some cases, depending on the copyright agreement that has been signed with a publisher and the publisher's policy on repositories, it will not be possible to make the full text of publications available in the repository